Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear Mr Obama

Here's what I just wrote to the white house:

Dear Mr Obama,

My comments are directed to YOU, personally, as one awake and aware person to another. I don't know if you will receive this yourself, but if not, then I hope whoever reads this will get something from it.

I presume you have a heart, even if it is buried under a mountain of conditioning. But just as Pavlov's dogs that survived the flood in his lab lost their conditioning, you might too, if only you are willing to see your own humanity. YOUR humanity, not that of others!

I hope that you will look inside and ask yourself the question "what am I doing and why". I hope you don't really want this role you have chosen. Because if you do, I fear you may one day awaken to realize just what terrible things you have done and allowed to be done to your brothers and sisters.

I won't "pray" for you but I will hope for you to find your own heart and do what is right. Perhaps you love your children enough to change, for their sake. I hope that you will be able to look into their eyes if they should someday awaken to their hearts.

It has been amazing to see what's happening in Egypt as people awaken and understand that their destiny really is in their own hands (or rather in their own minds). I wish you, with all sincerity, could set yourself free and stop the service of evil that is pulling your puppet strings (this goes for you Obama, as well as for all of you who read this).

In any case, I wish you well with all the love I can find in my heart.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment